$2000 was raised for this very worthy charity and we applaud all our generous members for digging deep into their pockets.
Christine Hallowes from Adviceco is pictured with Ian Betterridge, Lesley Mason, Lee Oliver and John Bramwell who all helped make this day happen.
But most of all it was, you, our members who contributed to the overwhelming success of the day.
How to Open Your BOWLSLINK Member Account
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO
- Open the Link for BOWLSLINK on our website or Teamapp
- DO NOT TYPE ANYTHING YET!!! Even though it looks as though you should.
- Click on reset at the bottom. Trust us, we know it seems strange.
- Now type your email address. Use your current email that you gave to your club.
- You will be sent a 6-digit code to your email in about 5 mins. The code only lasts for about 15mins so don’t go away. Wait for it to come to your email account.
- Enter this code and set your chosen password by following the prompts. Make it simple. WRITE IT DOWN.
- Now you can log on using your email address and your new password to view your personal information whenever you like and change your address, email, mobile number etc. and to enter championships at Bowls Aust, BowlsNSW or other clubs or states if available
- You DO NOT need to do this if you don’t want to. It is available to you if you are interested. It will be further developed as times goes by.
- Your club has registered you as a bowler with BowlsNSW when you paid your fees, so, your name and details will be in the system. And you do not need to do anything if you do not wish to.
They defeated the team of John McGrath Stuart Beagley, Paul Charge and Howie Fortis 25-10. Well played both teams.
Congratulations on great bowls and a hard fought final.